Audio Giveaway-Apocalypse Responses
1. There's an arsenal of deadly weapons out there. What would be your weapon of choice?
2. You can only choose 1 book/series to carry in that bag for entertainment. Which one is it?
3. You can only choose 1 type of food to eat for every meal now. What is it?
4. There are lots of places to stay during the apocalypse, but where would you go to hold up to stay safe?
5. You have a special memento close to your heart that you can't leave behind. What is it?
1. Being an avid collector of weapons with an edge, I would most likely turn to my Katana, imported from Japan, and crafted in the old style, with the folding of the steel.
2. Oddly enough, almost anything by Stephen King, Anne Rice, Louis L'Amour, or Ireland Gill!
3. Rice, if I had to.
4. Montana. I know of many places, well away from "civilization", that are easily defendable, and where food and water are plentiful.
5. A Vietnam-era bayonet that belonged to my father. It is literally the only thing of his I have left.
1. Length of steel pipe about 5 ft long, like a bowstaff
2. The Hobbit
3. Italian or mexican.
4. Half way up a 10+ floor hotel or apartment building.
5. I have a wooden horse, embossed with brass and copper. I could send you a picture if it was of interest to you.
1) AK 47
2) Buffy the vampire slayer lol
4)Under ground bunker
5) My moms picture
1. Flame thrower
2. I am Not A Serial Killer series (John Clever series by Dan Wells)
4. Costco. They have concrete walls to keep everything out, good supply of food and weapons.
5. My Kairi from Kingdom Hearts mini figure my daughter Kairi gave to me.
1...weapon of choice to kill zombies is Carol from Walking Dead
2...book of choice would be SAS Survival Handbook
3...forever food is potato salad
4...place to stay safe from zombies would be a house on stilts on a deserted islan
5... the thing I can't leave behind is the hardest one. I'm not a keepsake person. My family is the only thing I would not leave behind. So looks like I'm traveling light.
1. Some type of automatic rifle with high caliber/impact bullets
2. The Lord of the Rings series ( should have good ideas for how to dispatch zombies, LOL)
3. High energy protein bars with almonds
4. A water tower converted into a shelter with a retractable ladder
5. My grandmother's rosary that was given to me when I was born; I am named for her.
2. Holy Bible
4. My home here in the mountains
5. Jewelry given to me by my husband
1. a cutlass
2 Deathfield Series by Angel Lawson
4. tree house
1. Pitchfork. It will get the job done without letting them get close.
2. The Bible. The only book I would need.
3. Canned vegetable soup. It will keep a very long time and is nutritional.
4. Behind the waterfall in the cave. I believe it is really safe and would supply fresh water all year.
5. A small cedar jewelry box that was my mother's. It has an inlay of the poem "Footprints in the Sand" on the top.
1. Hmm I think my weapon of choice would have to be a sword made of valyrian steel (if you watch GOT you know what I mean) then I wouldnt have to worry about running out of bullets and such.
2. This is a tough on. As of right now it would probably be the Shadowhunter series. I havent started reading to many other books yet but I absolutely love that one.
3. My favorite food is steak so I would probably choose that, but i would probably have to work with what is plentiful. So maybe I would go with fish.
4. Well I would definitely want to be somewhere close to water. And have a good fence around the place. Actually there is this house that I always used to drive by and I would tell my fiance everytime that if the zombie apocalypse ever happens that's the house we are staying at. It's a very large house surrounded by a huge steel fence with a gate and right behind it is lake michigan.Which would be good for water and fishing.
5.Now this is one is a bit harder to choose. I guess if I could only take one thing with me it would be my photo album. I know alot of people might say that, but I think it would be nice to look back on how things were and remember the fun times.
1. Machine gun
2. A court of thorns and roses by Sarah J. Maas
5. My phone has all my photos on it
1 : knife
2: any book series
3: chicken and rice
4: a drugstore, a school, a mall
5: buddy (stuffed animal), memory book
1. Zombie weapon: Wooden bat with two circular saw blade attached to either side and a spike stick straight out of the end. You can belt them like at bat, cut the with the blades or stick them with the spike! Swiss Army Bat!!!
2. Book: series Kevin Hearne’s ‘Iron Druid’
3. Food: Raspberry or Blueberry pop tarts
4. Place to hide: Deep in the woods near a stream if possible. Since I was in the Army I can manage pretty well in the woods, having to set up a wee camp for me and my family. If it’s just me, it’s even easier. I make less tracks. Always remember that if you’re in a group, you need not be the fastest, just faster than the slowest!
5. My memento: Easy! My grandfather’s Art Deco cameo tigers eye ring. He got it during WWII. I never take it off. If I had room for two things, ANYTHING my granddaughter gave me. Hey I’m very sentimental.
1 My Star trek phasor.
2 My IPad takes up less room and holds all my ebooks.
3 Wholemeal porridge as I have for breakfast.
4 Fort Knox.
5 My Wife.
1. My weapon would be gun/bow and arrows,
2. my book would be A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline D’Engle,
3. my food would be spaghetti
4. I would live in a parking garage
5. my memento would be a picture of my family.
2. Dark series by Christine Feehan
4. Uninhibited small tropical island
5. Wedding ring
1. KBAR KNIFE. NEVER NEEDS RELOADING AND ITS SILENT AND MULTI PURPOSE
2. FOXFIRE BOOKS FROM THE 70s ON LIVING OFF THE LAND. HELPFUL AND A HOOT.
3. MUSHROOMS. CAN BE EATEN RAW AND ARE EASY TO GROW AND FIND IN THE WILD. THIS IS WHERE FOX FIRE BOOKS COME IN HANDY.
4. HAVE TO BE UNDERGROUND LIKE RAIL LINES. DEFENSIBLE AND CAN BE BOOBY TRAPPED
5. MY MOMS CAMEO BROOCH
1. There's an arsenal of deadly weapons out there. What would be your weapon of choice? A sword
2. You can only choose 1 book/series to carry in that bag for entertainment. Which one is it? The Chronicles of Narina
3. You can only choose 1 type of food to eat for every meal now. What is it? soybean curd
4. There are lots of places to stay during the apocalypse, but where would you go to hold up to stay safe? Up in the tree
5. You have a special memento close to your heart that you can't leave behind. What is it? picture of my cat in my locket.